Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

Well, Christmas decor was a bit on the minimal side this year.  Since we moved back to Fredericksburg, all of our holiday decorations are in storage.  Christmas was in the very back corner of course.  Thanks to some fun ideas we managed to have a great tree just the same.


In this picture is a doily that a great aunt made.  On that is a silver tray with the tree sitting on it.  I topped the tray and legs of the tree with artificial snow.  The letters are going to be making their appearance in our booth soon.  Very awesome!  There are four different sizes.  




Since my tree is huge, I borrowed this 4 ft. white one from my mom and place it on the end table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 In the following photos you will see my "ornaments".  I used some of the baubles that I have been collecting over the last 6 months. 
















Hope you enjoyed seeing a little of my style for Christmas 2010.  Who knows what next year will be like.....

2 comments:

  1. I love all the little trinkets on the tree. And your last post of your booth at Red Baron looks darling, I must get in to see it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just found your blog from Binky's. What is the name of the shop you are in? I see you are in Fredericksburg, so is that where the shop is located. Love what you've posted and would love to see more, Theresa

    ReplyDelete