Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome to my world!

In my "About Me" section, I stated that I do antiques with my mom.  We have an awesome collection at Red Baron Antique Mall in Fredericksburg, TX.  Here are a few photos of our goodies!


Antique street signs and some frames.


Ironstone pitcher standing in a basket with an old photo.  Clip says, "One day the flowers were gone".


Incredible old wicker table with cream ware and ironstone.


Child's rocker with ironstone bowl, brown transfer ware gravy and an old photo of two boys.


Fun, antique, chippy mantel topped with old books and a mercury glass vase fitted with natural branches.


A favorite find!  A big, old roll of Baler Twine complete with a real birds nest assembled on top.


As you may be able to gather from these photos, we deal mostly in creams, whites, blacks and browns.  These are some of our favorite shades to work with.  Mind you, neither one of us have only these colors in our home.  We find that these are the most flexible shades for everyone.  I really love the look of these tones by themselves but they mix well with anything you have going on in your home already.

Many people want to know where we find our treasures.  WE WON'T TELL!  Why would I tell you my secrets?  I'm in the business to find the treasures at a deal and sell them for a profit.  That is one way I earn an income.  This brings me to my other (hopefully) source of income.  After decorating and designing for myself, in retail and in our booth, I have decided to offer my service to others.  Merchandising and placement of favorite items is exciting to me.  I want to help others turn their home into a beautiful, functional place to live.  Let me know if you'd like to talk about what I can do for your home!  This is my passion!

We are about to implement Christmas into our booth and I'll post some new pictures then. In the meantime, come by and check out our fantastic items!

No comments:

Post a Comment